COVID-19 measures for eateries in Osaka Prefecture
In Osaka Prefecture, to ensure you can visit safely, eateries that follow the COVID-19 control guidelines created by an official food service industry organization are issued a COVID-19 safety sticker.
Eateries with this sticker ensure the safety of customers and staff by avoiding the 3 Cs (closed spaces, crowded places and close-contact settings), using general hygiene practices like handwashing, and maintaining physical distance between people.
- Thorough handwashing by staff
- Thorough health management of staff, for example by checking temperatures
- Having staff wear masks at all times
- Placing hand sanitizer at the facility
- Thorough ventilation of rooms by letting in outside air
- Setting tables 1 to 2 meters apart
- Setting up partitions to control droplet dispersion
- Using cash trays when paying